v Quick Quote – It’s quick, smart and easy to apply:
At a glance
Superior Life Insurance Cover gives you peace of mind, knowing your loved ones will be taken care of financially if you die suddenly or suffer from a terminal illness.
It pays a lump sum of between $100,000 and $1,500,000* depending on the amount of cover you choose. This money can used for anything from paying off a mortgage to covering medical expenses.
You may also include Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Cover within your Life Insurance policy and Trauma cover can be included as well but is limited to a maximum of $500,000*.
When is it payable?
Your life insurance lump sum is paid when you die with $10,000 of your life insurance benefit advanced as a funeral benefit to assist with immediate funeral costs.
If you are diagnosed with a terminal Illness 100% of your life benefit will be paid to help you and your family.
TPD and/or Trauma payments are made as per your pre-agreed policy conditions.
Who can have this cover?
Australian residents aged 18-64 years can apply for Superior Life Insurance Cover. As long as premiums are paid it continues for your whole life.
For Total and Permanent Disability and Trauma cover you must be 59 or under and cover continues up to the Policy Anniversary following your 65th birthday.
(*Maximum cover depends on your age at the Policy Commencement Date)
10 reasons why you should consider Superior Life Cover:
- From $100,000 up to $1,500,000 life insurance cover, to help protect your family’s financial future in the event of tragedy.
- Easy to apply online, with absolutely no medical or blood tests, in just a few simple steps.
- Terminal Illness benefit with payment of 100% of your life insurance benefit so that you can manage your financial affairs when things are at their toughest.
- Advance Funeral Benefit of $10,000 paid from your life insurance benefit, to assist with the immediate costs of a funeral.
- Option to apply for up to $1,500,000 Total and Permanent Disability cover to help support your lifestyle in the event that you suffer a major event which leaves you Totally and Permanently Disabled.
- Option to apply for up to $500,000 Trauma cover to provide financial support in the event that you suffer a covered serious illness such as Malignant Cancer or Heart Attack.
- Worldwide cover, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you are always protected.
- Automatic cost of living increases – up to 5% p.a. automatic benefit increase to help your cover retain its future value (age limits apply).
- Keep your life insurance cover for life regardless of any changes to your health, occupation or pastimes.
- Flexible payment options, pay either monthly or annually by credit card or direct debit with no additional charges or policy fees.
Summary of Cover
|Product feature||Life Cover||TPD Cover||Trauma Cover|
|Minimum age at entry||18 yrs||18 yrs||18 yrs|
|Maximum age at entry||64 yrs||59 yrs||59 yrs|
|Benefit expiry date||Policy cancellation||Policy Anniversary following your 65th birthday||Policy Anniversary following your 65th birthday|
|Minimum sum insured||$100,000||$50,000||$50,000|
|Maximum sum insured at Policy Commencement|
|Age 18-44||$1,500,000||$1,500,000||$ 500,000|
|Age 45-54||$1,000,000||$1,000,000||$ 500,000|
|Age 55-59||$ 750,000||$ 750,000||$ 500,000|
|Age 60-64||$ 500,000||N/A||N/A|
(automatic unless you opt to decline the increase)
|5% p.a. each Policy Anniversary up to age 70||5% p.a. each Policy Anniversary up to age 64||5% p.a. each Policy Anniversary up to age 64|
|Built in benefits||Terminal Illness Benefit - an advance payment of 100% of your life insurance benefit.|
Advance payment of $10,000 to assist with funeral and other final expenses.